The VulnCheck team will be at Black Hat USA 2023 in Las Vegas on August 5-10, 2023 at booth SC104 in Startup City. If you're going to be around for the event, come drop by!
Schneider Electric security notifications are official notifications released by Schneider Electric to address security vulnerabilities and updates in their software products. These advisories provide important information about the vulnerabilities, their potential impact, and recommendations for users to apply necessary patches or updates to ensure the security of their systems.
Dell security advisories are official notifications released by Dell to address security vulnerabilities and updates in their software products. These advisories provide important information about the vulnerabilities, their potential impact, and recommendations for users to apply necessary patches or updates to ensure the security of their systems.
Arch Linux's rolling-release model ensures that security patches are promptly released and distributed to users, minimizing the exposure to known vulnerabilities and providing a relatively secure system when kept up to date.
The Debian security team actively identifies and addresses these vulnerabilities by releasing timely security updates and advisories, ensuring a more secure environment for Debian users.
The Rocky Linux community and development team work diligently to identify and address vulnerabilities by providing regular security updates and advisories, helping to maintain a more secure environment for Rocky Linux users.
Wolfi is a new community Linux undistribution that combines the best aspects of existing container base images with default security measures that will include software signatures powered by Sigstore, provenance, and software bills of material (SBOM).
- 20 new Indices including mitre-attack-cve, botnets, and ransomware
- 5 new Indices including osv and cbl-mariner
- New Changelog Initial Access Details
- 20 new indices including nokia, blackberry, and iava
- Search for aliases in all indices
- 30 new indices including checkpoint, jetbrains, and bitdefender
- New indices: epss, vulnerability-aliases, and threat-actors
- More Indices: kubernetes, rustsec-advisories, hashicorp, wolfssl, zoom, and salesforce
- New Documentation Portal
- 64 New Indices
- New Index: vulncheck-nvd2 - NIST NVD V2.0 data supplemented with VulnCheck Data
- New Indices: twcert, vde, watchguard, vyaire, and ubiquiti
- New Indices: usom, zimba, zyxel, yokogawa, nodejs, and hkcert
- We have a booth at BlackHat. Come say hi!
- New Indices: schneider-electric, dell, arch, debian, rocky, and wolfi
- Fixes to the github-exploits backup
- New Indexes: vulncheck-nvd, eol and many more
- New Indexes: nist-nvd and many more
- Multi-region support for backups
- Portal Feature: Employee Invitations
- New package managers for PURL queries
- 13 New Indexes
- OPAM, Wolfi and Swift support for PURL queries
- New V3 Exploits Index
- About 25+ more Indices
- We are now a CVE Numbering Authority
- Postman collection support
- New package managers added to our PURL support
- Providing Fixed Version in OS package manager support
- New package types support for PURL: Maven, PHP, Ruby, and Rust
- 5 New Indices: ABB, AlmaLinux, Alpine Linux, AWS and Apple
- New Endpoint: Request vulns related to a PURL
- Snort Rule added to initial-access index
- New Endpoint: Request vulns related to a CPE
- New Index: Debian Security Tracker
- Welcome to the VulnCheck Changelog
- New Indices: CNVD Flaws and CNVD Bulletins